Jan 1, 2015

Kathleen White 1960-2014

Notes for Sound and Text

hold your head up

2013


helowhoizit?
2012


sandy
2012


(untitled)
2013


























mark:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mark

sounding line:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sounding+line



alLuPiNiT
the new york city environ mental magazine


Since her passing in September our alLuPiNiT blog entries have been basically a series of blanks. Each time I would attempt a posting I felt ...well, I just never posted anything without running it by Kathleen. The project was something we did together. We were a team. Kathleen wanted the magazine and our collaborations -the bookstand the dolmen, etc. to continue into the future and I do too. Finding the right way will be bumpy at times. I bit a bullet this evening to start filling in some of those blog blanks.

Here is a fresh alLuPiNiT posting of a few pages from her later note books for Jan. 1, 2015.

For the time being I am setting the settings here on FB to "friends only" until the blog catches up a little bit. I feel that in many respects I am learning to walk all over again.

A memorial event for Kathleen is underway to coincide with her birthday in late April 2015.

Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year dear family and friends ...

X
Rafael